Discover innovations and best practices for combining multiple academic subjects to prepare students for a world where all knowledge is integrated.
- Successfully integrating project-based learning across multiple classes requires careful coordination of learning outcomes and the teaching workload.630
- Blended learning stations allow teachers to create exciting interdisciplinary lessons that expose students to a variety of learning modalities.277
- New research reveals that when science, reading, and math come together in rigorous hands-on projects, student collaboration, engagement, and achievement can soar.5.6k
- High school students find motivation in a cross-curricular program that lets them manage their learning while fulfilling core requirements.440
- By asking students to explore the history of scientific discoveries, we get them to view their world with more wonder—and more skepticism—and condition their minds to think about causes and effects.3.4k
- Educators take on the role of guides and motivate students to direct their own learning.6.6k
- Educators in K-12 classrooms are exploring unique ways to bridge the gap between math, science, and literacy.2.7k