Keep up-to-date on the latest research in education, on topics ranging from classroom management and teaching practices to social and emotional well-being.
- Our popular collection of animations that examine studies about learning and surface findings that matter for teachers and students, all gathered in one place.3.5k
- Recess is often sacrificed to make room for more academics. The research says that’s a big mistake.205.6k
- When students pretend they’re at a fancy party making small talk, a simple brainstorm for writing ideas becomes more lively, more cooperative—and more effective.14.9k
- The science is clear: Drawing beats out reading and writing to help students remember concepts.66.8k
- Start the new school year on the right foot with these research-backed tips.44.8k
- When students explore new words through movement, they understand them better, retain them longer, and feel more empowered to use them.9.4k
- In this video series, we explore how educators can guide all students, regardless of their developmental starting points, to become productive and engaged learners.37.5k