For new teachers who seek support and want to share the challenges and triumphs of first starting out in the classroom.
- Retaining teachers can be a challenge, especially now, but focusing on making the workload more manageable helps.1.4k
- These visual and audio cues can help middle and high school teachers quickly get students back on track.4.7k
- A 2021 study reveals the ways in which new and experienced teachers think about discipline—plus 6 takeaways for managing your classroom effectively this year.16.1k
- A first-year elementary teacher transformed her classroom with a focus on social and emotional learning—and a little help from Penny the Positivity Penguin.2.3k
- Whether our emotions get the best of us, or we fall into familiar but unproductive habits, here are 7 common classroom management mistakes, and what the research suggests you should do instead.15.4k
- New teachers often become disillusioned because of their inability to effect change in the education system. A new book, ‘The First Five,’ has some helpful advice.359
- Thinking like a coach can help new teachers alleviate some of the common struggles students have with writing assignments.304