Discover the strategies that work best to involve students in their own learning.
- These intentional response strategies create entry points for students who may feel reticent to share in class discussions.7335
- The benefits of movement in the classroom aren’t limited to younger students. Pairing new words and concepts with gestures or dance moves locks in understanding—and active brain breaks prime students to learn even more.394
- Stimulate thinking at the beginning of class, and check for understanding at the end of it with these engaging opening and closing activities.45.9k
- Though remote learning during the pandemic has brought many challenges, some students seem to be thriving in the new circumstances. What can we learn from them?75.4k
- When students share stories about those who have inspired and impacted them, the whole classroom feels more connected.34.9k
- When students solve each other’s problems, they gain confidence in their own skills and witness the power of collaboration in real time.793