What strategies really work to involve students in their own learning? Discover and share ideas.
- The 3 Ds learning model is designed to facilitate deeper learning and increase student motivation.
- By connecting learning to the real world, students begin to see themselves as a catalyst for change within it.103
- An activity that encourages students to open up about a person close to them can bring a whole class together in profound ways.5.5k
- Incorporating SEL approaches, playing games, and giving students options can inspire them to show their faces.19.9k
- Though remote learning has brought many challenges, some students seem to be thriving in the new circumstances. What can we learn from them?66.4k
- From scavenger hunts to Pictionary, we’ve gathered a batch of virtual games to get students talking, laughing, and engaging with peers.6.4k
- Through technology, teachers can share the sights and sounds of the classroom to help remote students feel more connected.1.8k
- When schools abruptly closed due to Covid-19, teachers figured out how to make remote learning work. This week, as the nation expresses its gratitude, we recap the emotional journey.27.3k
- When educators at a Washington, DC, high school ditched their lectures and devised a self-paced blended learning model, their students thrived.49.2k