Explore the mysteries of the human brain! Find out how discoveries in neuroscience provide insights into how students learn -- and how to engage them in the classroom.
- A look at ways teachers can refine their practices to help ensure that students absorb and process information so they can retrieve it later.2.1k
- When students begin to plan, monitor, and evaluate their learning, they develop self-regulation and can set more ambitious goals.2.1k
- When it comes to optimizing learning, we don’t value breaks enough, neuroscientists suggest in a new study.4.3k
- The science of learning encompasses findings in several fields, and these steps help demystify it and encourage gradual adoption—one strategy at a time.187
- The science is clear: Drawing beats out reading and writing to help students remember concepts.64.8k
- Teachers can support students’ success by providing ample time for them to process and gain independence in completing complex tasks.421