Explore the mysteries of the human brain! Find out how discoveries in neuroscience provide insights into how students learn -- and how to engage them in the classroom.
- Strategies based on neuroscience that can guide teachers in making decisions when planning lessons723
- Reading lessons can involve more than just our eyes and ears. Here’s how you can promote reading skills using all five senses.2.5k
- The science is clear: Drawing beats out reading and writing to help students remember concepts.63.9k
- Kids with strong working memory tend to perform well in school, and teachers can help them strengthen this executive functioning skill.513
- Giving students tools to explore how they think and learn can be a powerful way to deepen understanding and build self-sufficiency—in the classroom and beyond.1.8k
- The fear of making mistakes is often paralyzing, but cognitive science suggests that errors are part of the fundamental machinery of learning.9k