Learning is enhanced by the space where it happens. Discover how to make a difference by optimizing seating arrangements, classroom decor, and even building design.
- Ensuring that all students see their culture reflected in the curriculum and classroom materials is crucial.3.6k
- Imagine a safe space where students with autism can go to calm their bodies and then get back to the business of learning.1M
- An ambitious study of 153 classrooms in the United Kingdom provides the best evidence that flexible spaces can boost academic performance.44.8k
- How a visit to Starbucks inspired a change to flexible seating—and then some changes in teaching philosophy.56.1k
- See how a Reggio Emilia–inspired elementary school in Australia fosters student interests to spark curiosity and joy in learning.12.6k
- Outdoor learning labs can engage students in hands-on activities, while providing a safer way to attend school in person.2.4k
- A community raised $6 million to construct an innovative 30,000-square-foot facility complete with makerspaces and learning labs.16.1k