Learning is enhanced by the space where it happens. Discover how to make a difference by optimizing seating arrangements, classroom decor, and even building design.
- It’s not just about moving desks and chairs around—a flexible learning space makes room for more student voice and choice.1.9k
- Imagine a safe space where students with autism can go to calm their bodies and then get back to the business of learning.1M
- A 2021 study reveals the ways in which new and experienced teachers think about discipline—plus 6 takeaways for managing your classroom effectively this year.9.9k
- An ambitious study of 153 classrooms in the United Kingdom provides the best evidence that flexible spaces can boost academic performance.44.9k
- How a visit to Starbucks inspired a change to flexible seating—and then some changes in teaching philosophy.56.1k
- Ensuring that all students see their culture reflected in the curriculum and classroom materials is crucial.3.9k
- See how a Reggio Emilia–inspired elementary school in Australia fosters student interests to spark curiosity and joy in learning.12.7k