Learning is enhanced by the space where it happens. Discover how to make a difference by optimizing seating arrangements, classroom decor, and even building design.
- By sharing photographs, objectives, and samples in hallways and on bulletin boards, pre-K educators can shift from decorating to documenting learning—and both students and families benefit.
- Imagine a safe space where students with autism can go to calm their bodies and then get back to the business of learning.1M
- A 2021 study reveals the ways in which new and experienced teachers think about discipline—plus 6 takeaways for managing your classroom effectively this year.16k
- An ambitious study of 153 classrooms in the United Kingdom provides the best evidence that flexible spaces can boost academic performance.44.9k
- How a visit to Starbucks inspired a change to flexible seating—and then some changes in teaching philosophy.56.1k
- A community raised $6 million to construct an innovative 30,000-square-foot facility complete with makerspaces and learning labs.16.1k