Explore videos that showcase evidence-based learning practices in K-12 schools, and see our core strategies and key topics in action.
- Brain-Based LearningGiving students tools to explore how they think and learn can be a powerful way to deepen understanding and build self-sufficiency—in the classroom and beyond.
- Teacher WellnessWe asked educators to call in and let it all out, wax poetic, or sound off about their experiences teaching during the pandemic—here’s what they had to say.
- Learning EnvironmentsImagine a safe space where students with autism can go to calm their bodies and then get back to the business of learning.1M
- The Research Is InRecess is often sacrificed to make room for more academics. The research says that’s a big mistake.203.1k
- Mental HealthA trauma-informed approach ensures that students feel safe, supported, and nurtured—to improve their chances of academic success.128.8k
- Classroom ManagementWhether your class discussions are online or off, hand signals enable students to engage in multiple ways.30.6k
- The Research Is InThe science is clear: Drawing beats out reading and writing to help students remember concepts.62.6k
- Professional LearningHaving staff stand for meetings keeps them quick—15 minutes, max—and efficient.93.8k
- School CultureResearch shows that students who feel safe and supported by adults at school are better able to learn.66.1k