Explore videos that showcase evidence-based learning practices in K-12 schools, and see our core strategies and key topics in action.
- AssessmentWith a few shifts in the classroom, teachers can encourage students to pay more attention to the skills they are building than to a number or letter score.
- Classroom ManagementFrom sharing common interests to making connections through books and music, these engaging exercises provide stepping stones for teachers to build relationships in the classroom.
- ResearchAccording to new research, integrating whole-body movements into learning the alphabet improves students’ recollection of letter-sound pairings and hard-to-learn sounds.456
- Learning EnvironmentsImagine a safe space where students with autism can go to calm their bodies and then get back to the business of learning.1M
- The Research Is InRecess is often sacrificed to make room for more academics. The research says that’s a big mistake.204.9k
- Mental HealthA trauma-informed approach ensures that students feel safe, supported, and nurtured—to improve their chances of academic success.129.4k
- Professional LearningHaving staff stand for meetings keeps them quick—15 minutes, max—and efficient.95.8k
- Social & Emotional Learning (SEL)Students who need extra social and emotional support have a quick check-in with an adult at the start and end of each day.89.7k
- The Research Is InThe science is clear: Drawing beats out reading and writing to help students remember concepts.64.8k
- School CultureResearch shows that students who feel safe and supported by adults at school are better able to learn.67.1k