Explore videos that showcase evidence-based learning practices in K-12 schools, and see our core strategies and key topics in action.
- Collaborative LearningThere are many misconceptions about group work in the classroom, but with clear expectations and defined roles, it can be a powerful way to engage students in collaborative learning.
- Social & Emotional Learning (SEL)The best closing activities use social and emotional practices to reinforce the day’s lessons, so students leave feeling confident—and competent—on their learning journey.544
- Arts IntegrationWhen students focus on what they can see, hear, touch, taste, and smell in a work of art, their imaginations—and their essay-writing skills—take flight.544
- Learning EnvironmentsImagine a safe space where students with autism can go to calm their bodies and then get back to the business of learning.1M
- Classroom ManagementThe behaviors associated with oppositional defiant disorder can be challenging in the classroom, but there are strategies to help build relationships and make way for learning.3.4k
- The Research Is InRecess is often sacrificed to make room for more academics. The research says that’s a big mistake.203.7k
- Social & Emotional Learning (SEL)Rather than settling disagreements and conflicts for students, aiding them in resolving their own problems can bolster a foundation of crucial conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.1.8k
- Mental HealthA trauma-informed approach ensures that students feel safe, supported, and nurtured—to improve their chances of academic success.129.1k
- LiteracyResearch shows that some popular activities for reading instruction don’t actually result in more fluent readers—so we rounded up the most classroom-worthy ones.3.2k
- Flexible ClassroomsIt’s not just about moving desks and chairs around—a flexible learning space makes room for more student voice and choice.1.9k