Explore videos that showcase evidence-based learning practices in K-12 schools, and see our core strategies and key topics in action.
- Blended LearningSee how blended learning—a combination of online activities and face-to-face teaching—helps teachers differentiate instruction and spend more time with students.
- Student EngagementFor middle and high school students, the last few weeks of school offer a great opportunity to look back on challenges they’ve overcome, celebrate achievements, and dream of what is to come next year.711
- Culturally Responsive TeachingAs they emerged from the difficulties of the past few years, these students combined humanities, STEM, and the arts in a project that celebrated their identities as individuals and as a community.318
- Learning EnvironmentsImagine a safe space where students with autism can go to calm their bodies and then get back to the business of learning.1M
- The Research Is InRecess is often sacrificed to make room for more academics. The research says that’s a big mistake.204k
- Mental HealthA trauma-informed approach ensures that students feel safe, supported, and nurtured—to improve their chances of academic success.129.2k
- Student EngagementWhen students share stories about those who have inspired and impacted them, the whole classroom feels more connected.9.6k
- Professional LearningHaving staff stand for meetings keeps them quick—15 minutes, max—and efficient.95.8k
- The Research Is InThe science is clear: Drawing beats out reading and writing to help students remember concepts.64.2k
- Social & Emotional Learning (SEL)Students who need extra social and emotional support have a quick check-in with an adult at the start and end of each day.89.3k