9-12 High School
Explore and share tips, strategies, and resources for helping students develop in grades 9-12.
- When educators at a Washington, DC, high school ditched their lectures and devised a self-paced blended learning model, their students thrived.
- By leaving space in their lessons for authentic curiosity to take hold, teachers can enable deeper learning.
- A 2017 study found that cell phones that were turned off and stashed away silently reasserted themselves—distracting working students anyway.
- A quick, low-key way to build community in your classroom on a daily basis.
- A quick, fun classroom activity fosters open dialogue while releasing pent-up energy.