9-12 High School
Explore and share tips, strategies, and resources for helping students develop in grades 9-12.
- It will be tempting to put after-school activities on the back burner this fall, but experts say that’s a missed opportunity—especially for teenagers.
- Educators share their best synchronous and asynchronous strategies to boost student participation during online learning.41.7k
- How one teacher quit “hanging a grade-based incentive over my students’ heads” and offered different, more inclusive ways for students to participate.1.4k
- Middle and high school students suddenly face more complex schedules, tougher academic work, and an expanding network of friends. How can we help them manage it all?8.6k
- Incorporating SEL approaches, playing games, and giving students options can inspire them to show their faces.22.2k
- Visual note-taking allows information to be processed by the brain in three different ways.4.7k