9-12 High School
Explore and share tips, strategies, and resources for helping students develop in grades 9-12.
- The 3 Ds learning model is designed to facilitate deeper learning and increase student motivation.
- Asking students to examine their own possessions from the perspective of a historian in the future helps them sharpens their analytical skills.
- An activity that encourages students to open up about a person close to them can bring a whole class together in profound ways.5.5k
- Incorporating SEL approaches, playing games, and giving students options can inspire them to show their faces.19.9k
- Educators share their best synchronous and asynchronous strategies to boost student participation during online learning.35.3k
- Work that emphasizes students’ developing skills instead of a graded product reminds them to see learning as their goal.9.9k
- Unless they understand words such as ‘symbolize’ and ‘connote,’ it’s difficult for students to analyze literature well.
- The popular Google app facilitates meaningful collaboration for both remote and in-class students.298
- Celebrating your middle and high school students' unique identities can bolster connections and improve performance in school.9.2k
- Preparing for the emotions that may arise from discussions of genocide and oppression can help teachers avoid traumatizing students.383