9-12 High School
Explore and share tips, strategies, and resources for helping students develop in grades 9-12.
- A teacher who makes her own instructional videos and a podcast uses that work as a springboard to explore creative expression with her social media–savvy students.
- Educators share their best synchronous and asynchronous strategies to boost student participation during online learning.38.7k
- Incorporating SEL approaches, playing games, and giving students options can inspire them to show their faces.21k
- An activity that encourages students to open up about a person close to them can bring a whole class together in profound ways.9.6k
- Building a strong classroom community is possible even during students’ asynchronous work time.2.7k
- Work that emphasizes students’ developing skills instead of a graded product reminds them to see learning as their goal.10.4k
- Teachers are finding ways to gauge students’ understanding of lessons this year, and guiding them to ask for help is a crucial piece of the puzzle.2.1k
- Celebrating your middle and high school students' unique identities can bolster connections and improve performance in school.10.1k