Explore and share tips, strategies, and resources for helping students develop in prekindergarten and preschool.
- Teachers can help young learners develop their oral language skills with a few simple efforts prioritize to speaking and listening in class.554
- Reading lessons can involve more than just our eyes and ears. Here’s how you can promote reading skills using all five senses.2.5k
- Play can help the youngest students transition to in-person learning and develop skills they need for the future.1.2k
- On March 18, 2020, Simone Kern tweeted that simply “recreating schools at home” passes up a golden opportunity to engage kids in authentic, self-directed learning.31.2k
- Ensuring that all students see their culture reflected in the curriculum and classroom materials is crucial.3.6k
- Five ways teachers can celebrate and extend the linguistic expertise of young students who speak two or more languages.8.2k
- Classroom management centered on kindness can help new teachers set their young students up for success in school.438