Hitting a wall? Explore self-care strategies to battle teacher burnout, and rediscover your inner superhero to bring excitement and creativity back into your classroom.
- By taking one day a month to provide staff with training and support, this organization equips adults to better care for the young people they serve.
- A trauma-informed approach ensures that students feel safe, supported, and nurtured—to improve their chances of academic success.
- As schools reopened across the country, teachers rose to the challenges of navigating the new normal, both remotely and in their classrooms.
- An action as easy as taking a sip of water can help teachers and students calm themselves in stressful situations.
- It’s a simple self-care strategy: Teachers text a colleague to cover their class for a minute when they need to de-escalate and recharge.