Draw on collective expertise and energy through collaborative teaching and planning, collegial support, and team development.
- Teacher candidates at the University of Wyoming Lab School co-teach with veterans to learn about planning, instruction, and assessment.14.3k
- If managed well, these teams can help teachers innovate in the classroom and improve student outcomes.4.9k
- Working in small teams, high school teachers offer each other support and feedback for improving in their work.7.5k
- A school team’s emotional intelligence might be the most important predictor of what it will to do together and how conversations will go.12k
- A Connecticut superintendent put teachers and students at the forefront of all decisions and transformed a district.6.3k
- Regular peer-to-peer observations—with a focus on learning, not evaluation—fosters a culture of growth and safety for teachers.1.9k
- By regularly reviewing students’ behavior and learning as a team, teachers can ensure that every student is seen, supported, and celebrated.2k