Hitting a wall? Explore self-care strategies to battle teacher burnout, and rediscover your inner superhero to bring excitement and creativity back into your classroom.
- Children are returning to school in countries that are weeks—or months—ahead of the U.S. in battling Covid-19. Here’s how it’s happening.
- Hundreds of teachers, many of them operating in countries where teach-from-home has been in place for weeks, weigh in on the mental approach you need to stay grounded in this difficult time.
- Love for their students is what drives many teachers—but it’s also what makes the profession really, really hard.
- A trauma-informed approach ensures that students feel safe, supported, and nurtured—to improve their chances of academic success.
- It’s a simple self-care strategy: Teachers text a colleague to cover their class for a minute when they need to de-escalate and recharge.