Whether via classroom discussions, analysis of written text, higher-order questioning, or other strategies, learn and share ways to help students go deeper with their thinking.
- Even the youngest students can collaborate productively to push each other’s learning through a protocol that introduces peer feedback.
- When students have a chance to explore math in new ways, they develop better conceptual understanding.
- A framework called six thinking hats helps students learn the essential skill of giving and receiving feedback.
- When students create videos using green screen backgrounds, they can make their thinking visible and explore beyond classroom walls.
- Students deepen their understanding and build a sense of community by engaging with their peers’ reasoned arguments.