Whether via classroom discussions, analysis of written text, higher-order questioning, or other strategies, learn and share ways to help students go deeper with their thinking.
- In a forum where students present their learning so that an audience of their peers can question and build on it, everyone learns.
- Students deepen their understanding and build a sense of community by engaging with their peers’ reasoned arguments.
- This quick exercise scaffolds peer critique for elementary students.
- Students learn how to share and listen to opposing beliefs with empathy.
- Watch students take charge of their project-based learning, by creating their own learning goals and identifying resources beyond their teacher.