Explore and share tips, strategies, and resources for helping students develop in science.
- For many science teachers, TikTok serves as a useful library of inspiration for in-class discussions, experiments, and student inquiry.271
- Introducing elementary students to ideas that apply across disciplines enhances their understanding of the sciences as an interconnected whole.1396
- Middle school science teachers can have students explore the natural world, strengthening their scientific habits of mind.462
- By establishing routines that encourage curiosity, collaboration, and self-reliance, teachers can help students make the most of their time in science class.409
- This eight-step framework can help teachers create units that integrate science and social studies with math and English language arts.4649
- A new study shows that when implemented well, AP courses built around project-based learning can raise test scores for all students, including those in traditionally underserved demographics.4.7k
- Dedicating a day each week to integrating science into every subject helped an elementary school boost attendance, learning, and fun.387