Discover best practices for improving your teaching craft.
- The team competition is fierce in this informal assessment activity, in which students have to work together to win.2.3k
- Stimulate thinking at the beginning of class, and check for understanding at the end of it with these engaging opening and closing activities.45.9k
- Though remote learning during the pandemic has brought many challenges, some students seem to be thriving in the new circumstances. What can we learn from them?75.4k
- When students solve each other’s problems, they gain confidence in their own skills and witness the power of collaboration in real time.736
- Some schools are changing the way they teach reading—based on research that shows background knowledge is more critical to comprehension than general skills like ‘finding the main idea.’54.8k
- When teachers make their teaching and learning goals clear to their class, every activity has a purpose and every student understands what they’re doing.2.5k
- Educators share their best synchronous and asynchronous strategies to boost student participation during online learning.50.5k