Looking for the resources cited in the video?
- 2012 paper on why reading logs don’t work, by Sarah S. Pak and Allyson J. Weseley
- 2012 article on why round robin reading is ineffective, by Katherine Hilden and Jennifer Jones
- 2008 study on intrinsic motivation and reading engagement, by Barbara A. Marinak and Linda B. Gambrell
- 2019 report on the problem with finding the main idea, by David Steiner and Jacqueline Magee
- 2006 article on how background knowledge strengthens reading comprehension, by Daniel T. Willingham
- 2011 study on the benefits of whole-class choral reading, by David D. Paige