Bringing the arts into core curricula raises student achievement and improves student engagement. Discover and share strategies for integrating the arts throughout core subject areas.
- From Alma Thomas to Jean-Michel Basquiat and Augusta Savage, here are eight remarkable artists to talk about in class—and art projects inspired by their work.1.1k
- The science is clear: Drawing beats out reading and writing to help students remember concepts.64.7k
- A look at one way high school math teachers can guide female students to overcome stereotypes and develop a positive sense of their math abilities.565
- Encouraging student-led exploration and performance can help make Shakespeare’s plays accessible and fun for middle schoolers.389
- What happens to our brains ‘on art’? New studies—often backed by brain imaging technology—are beginning to dial in on the answers.16k