Bringing the arts into core curricula raises student achievement and improves student engagement. Discover and share strategies for integrating the arts throughout core subject areas.
- Incorporating visual elements into poetry writing can help students express themselves and uncover deeper meanings in their work.342
- The science is clear: Drawing beats out reading and writing to help students remember concepts.64.9k
- What happens to our brains ‘on art’? New studies—often backed by brain imaging technology—are beginning to dial in on the answers.16.1k
- Visual note-taking allows information to be processed by the brain in three different ways.6.5k
- Young students can apply language skills to learn to 'read art,' including their own work.11k