Explore and share tips, strategies, and resources for helping students develop in mathematics.
- To encourage kids to reach their fullest potential in math, consider adopting these four mindsets that help every student to thrive.2.2k
- Teachers can help students master grade-level content by giving feedback that supports independent learning and progress.863
- Explaining concepts to their peers helps students shore up their content knowledge and improve their communication skills.2k
- The ability to make an educated guess is an important skill that develops with practice.472
- Seemingly innocuous statements can exacerbate math anxiety among learners—and avoiding these phrases can help all students see themselves as “math people.”7.3k
- Math coaches can help teachers identify how their perceptions and teaching methods influence student success.302
- Elementary students may struggle with the wording of problems, and the visual supports of comics can help them focus on the math.3.5k