Learning is enhanced by the space where it happens. Discover how to make a difference by optimizing seating arrangements, classroom decor, and even building design.
- Investing time early in the year to establish procedures and expectations lets teachers and students enjoy a classroom that runs more smoothly (almost!) every day.222
- Imagine a safe space where students with autism can go to calm their bodies and then get back to the business of learning.1M
- Effective classroom design can help elementary students develop skills like organization and task initiation.9k
- An ambitious study of 153 classrooms in the United Kingdom provides the best evidence that flexible spaces can boost academic performance.48.1k
- From composing a class charter to practicing morning meetings, these student-centered strategies create a nurturing environment where learners can thrive.1.5k
- A community raised $6 million to construct an innovative 30,000-square-foot facility complete with makerspaces and learning labs.16.1k