How can educators, students, schools, and communities go green? Learn about sustainability, conservation, and other earth-friendly practices and curricula.
- The National Park Service has great resources for students to do real environmental science work—even if they don’t visit a park.134
- There are plenty of logistics to consider, but educators say outdoor classes keep kids and teachers safer—and provide much-needed fresh air.12.8k
- Resources from around the web for incorporating Earth Day into your class.3.5k
- A garden for bees and butterflies helps local endangered species while providing opportunities for standards-based science lessons.590
- When we are faced with challenges, our brains are activated to learn new things—so long as a foundation of safety, belonging, and trust is there as well.287