Learn and share ideas about how to engage caring individuals, organizations, and businesses to help schools with resources, mentors, internships, and more.
- Students are deeply motivated when they review their physics work with professionals in the field.
- A community raised $6 million to construct an innovative 30,000-square-foot facility complete with makerspaces and learning labs.
- Students learn skills like maintaining inventory, marketing, and scheduling while working in a cafe as part of a business class.
- Students in India in grades pre-K to 12 use design thinking to create products that address real needs.
- Students use scientific inquiry to investigate real-world issues facing their community.