Explore and share tips, strategies, and resources for helping students develop physical fitness and health.
- Social and emotional learning skills like teamwork and community can be integrated into PE classes in ways that are highly engaging for students.546
- A series of small shifts can make physical education more welcoming and help reluctant students warm up to the idea of getting and staying active.131
- For many of these students, physical education activities can be difficult. Personalized stories that cast them as their favorite hero may motivate them to persevere.659
- A few inexpensive items and strict rules about Covid-19 protocols can allow schools to give students proper PE whether they’re in hybrid or remote learning.759
- Physical activity provides an opportunity to build character, use teamwork, and foster a sense of belonging in schools.2k
- Strength training, regular exercise, better rest, and enjoying all of this activity makes you fit, alert, and positive for the physically demanding job of teaching.1.8k
- Kinesthetic learning, especially for middle school girls, connects the act of acquiring knowledge with physical movement, breaking through the barriers of self-image and perceived limitations.2.1k