Explore and share tips, strategies, and resources for helping students develop physical fitness and health.
- A few inexpensive items and strict rules about Covid-19 protocols can allow schools to give students proper PE whether they’re in hybrid or remote learning.647
- Sports can be a powerful way for young people to build self-regulation skills, set goals, and develop confidence—and physical activity develops brain architecture.427
- Physical activity provides an opportunity to build character, use teamwork, and foster a sense of belonging in schools.1.5k
- Kinesthetic learning, especially for middle school girls, connects the act of acquiring knowledge with physical movement, breaking through the barriers of self-image and perceived limitations.2.6k
- Strength training, regular exercise, better rest, and enjoying all of this activity makes you fit, alert, and positive for the physically demanding job of teaching.1.8k
- Check out these four ways that athletic experiences promote social and emotional learning and character development.703