For parents who are interested in engaging more deeply with their kids' teachers and school communities.
- In these uncertain times, checking in regularly on the needs of families in the school community is essential for school leaders.368
- The coronavirus creates a unique challenge for students with special needs—educators share recommendations for apps to support learning at home.8.4k
- Back-to-school content is usually focused on teachers and students, and as these two groups will have the largest workload ahead of them, that makes sense. But for students, the ultimate support system is not an expert teacher, but an informed and supportive family.23.3k
- Introducing computer programming to your kids can be a challenge, especially for those who aren’t familiar with the nuances of code. Fortunately, in the last few years, a number of apps, software, and guides have been produced that make the often-complex subject of computer coding easy to grasp for young learners. So where to begin? These are a few resources that parents can share with their kids to help them start learning about programming.16.9k
- A set of questions that will help teachers form partnerships with parents in support of their children’s learning.10.1k