Explore innovative ways to use technology to expand learning beyond the walls of your classroom.
- Incorporating SEL approaches, playing games, and giving students options can inspire them to show their faces.19.1k
- From scavenger hunts to Pictionary, we’ve gathered a batch of virtual games to get students talking, laughing, and engaging with peers.5.8k
- Both fun and practical, Bitmoji classrooms are adding some levity to fall planning this year.28.3k
- Whether your class discussions are online or off, hand signals enable students to engage in multiple ways.30.5k
- Coaching special education students on metacognitive strategies helps them stay motivated during the pandemic.
- By getting familiar with more advanced features of the popular videoconferencing tool, teachers can encourage more interactivity and collaboration during online learning.
- Hundreds of teachers, many of them operating in countries where teach-from-home has been in place for weeks, weigh in on the mental approach you need to stay grounded in this difficult time.41.6k