Discover how students can drive their own learning through Genius Hour, 20% Time, personalized PBL, and other passion-based strategies facilitating student voice and choice.
- It’s not easy to help students feel connected when everyone isn’t in the same room, but these science teachers found a way to make it work.598
- By connecting learning to the real world, students begin to see themselves as a catalyst for change within it.2.8k
- How to adapt principles from the famed approach to foster interest-based learning for the youngest students.1.9k
- For young children, play is the primary vehicle for learning, and these ideas will help ensure that they continue to have rich play experiences at home.4.2k
- Every teacher already has the tools to differentiate in powerful ways for all learners.30.2k
- Educators take on the role of guides and motivate students to direct their own learning.8.6k
- Student-designed electives put kids' passions at the forefront of their learning.4.7k