Discover how students can drive their own learning through Genius Hour, 20% Time, personalized PBL, and other passion-based strategies facilitating student voice and choice.
- How to adapt principles from the famed approach to foster interest-based learning for the youngest students.752
- For young children, play is the primary vehicle for learning, and these ideas will help ensure that they continue to have rich play experiences at home.4k
- Every teacher already has the tools to differentiate in powerful ways for all learners.30.1k
- Educators take on the role of guides and motivate students to direct their own learning.8.6k
- Guiding high school journalists in their work led a teacher to create opportunities for all of her students to develop agency and independence in learning.1k
- Student-designed electives put kids' passions at the forefront of their learning.4.7k
- Teacher-designed stations linked to core skills prompt students to learn while exploring their interests.2.6k