Discover how students can drive their own learning through Genius Hour, 20% Time, personalized PBL, and other passion-based strategies facilitating student voice and choice.
- Open-ended prompts can guide students to explore life science processes in the world around them.571
- Using their interests as a guide, elementary students can simultaneously acquire knowledge and serve the school community.397
- Every teacher already has the tools to differentiate in powerful ways for all learners.30.2k
- By connecting learning to the real world, students begin to see themselves as a catalyst for change within it.2.9k
- How to adapt principles from the famed approach to foster interest-based learning for the youngest students.2.9k
- For young children, play is the primary vehicle for learning, and these ideas will help ensure that they continue to have rich play experiences at home.4.4k
- Educators take on the role of guides and motivate students to direct their own learning.8.6k