Learn about how teachers can effectively support other teachers in professional development, sharing best practices, and improving instruction.
- An instructional coach and math teacher who developed a powerful model for student collaboration have tweaked it for the pandemic.2.6k
- Finding the resources to hire instructional coaches can be tough, but they can play an essential role in spreading great practices throughout a school.
- When teachers film themselves in the classroom, it helps them reflect on and improve their teaching practice.11.2k
- A four-step approach to group work can get students talking and boost their mathematical and metacognitive thinking.4.4k
- Building strong ties with teachers is key to being able to support them in improving student outcomes. Hint: Keep some chocolate handy.2.1k
- On their own or with an instructional coach, new teachers can create a data-driven action plan for improving their teaching practices.824
- Blogger Elena Aguilar shares an excerpt from her recently released book, The Art of Coaching: Effective Strategies for School Transformation.3.9k
- School-improvement coach and former teacher Elena Aguilar shares five things for a teacher to consider before becoming an instructional coach.3.6k
- See how a high school integrated technology in teaching with the help of an instructional coach.1.4k