Instead of just presenting the facts, use questions, problems, and scenarios to help students learn through their own agency and investigation.
- Middle school science teachers can have students explore the natural world, strengthening their scientific habits of mind.487
- When teachers combine the best parts of these two strategies, they create a learning-centered model.755
- With shared emphases on inquiry, student voice, and choice, PBL and International Baccalaureate methods can combine to facilitate meaningful learning.831
- Asking students to examine their own possessions from the perspective of a historian in the future helps them sharpens their analytical skills.3.9k
- By leaving space in their lessons for authentic curiosity to take hold, teachers can enable deeper learning.4.8k