Instead of just presenting the facts, use questions, problems, and scenarios to help students learn through their own agency and investigation.
- Developing a bit of a mystery for students to explore when teaching new developments in science can really build engagement in learning.1296
- When teachers combine the best parts of these two strategies, they create a learning-centered model.871
- Curiosity is a powerful tool that can be harnessed to guide middle school students to come up with solutions to real problems.484
- Asking students to examine their own possessions from the perspective of a historian in the future helps them sharpens their analytical skills.3.8k
- With shared emphases on inquiry, student voice, and choice, PBL and International Baccalaureate methods can combine to facilitate meaningful learning.788