Flexible classrooms aren’t only about furniture—they’re also about mindset and pedagogy. Learn how you can utilize space to amplify student engagement.
- A new book details how a tutoring center movement that Eggers started almost 20 years ago works to spark students’ creativity.1.6k
- It’s not just about moving desks and chairs around—a flexible learning space makes room for more student voice and choice.1.9k
- An ambitious study of 153 classrooms in the United Kingdom provides the best evidence that flexible spaces can boost academic performance.44.9k
- When classroom resources are limited because of the pandemic, students still have access to helpful learning materials—their bodies.253
- How can a classroom be set up to maximize learning? Get inspired by this video playlist with tips and ideas for teachers to make over their classrooms.140