Looking for the right mix of face-to-face instruction with technology-mediated activities? Find tips and resources for structuring learning across a range of blended-learning models.
- When educators at a Washington, DC, high school ditched their lectures and devised a self-paced blended learning model, their students thrived.53.4k
- As Google Expeditions and Tour Creator wind down, teachers can look to other resources for dramatic, immersive content that engages students.
- It can be a challenge to engage students when they’re at school only a few days a week—station rotations and flipping the classroom can help.6.7k
- Interactive notebooks that hold bell work, lab data, and class notes serve as a portfolio of learning—for the benefit of both students and their teacher.257
- Implementing this method makes dividing a teacher’s time between students in class and those working at home much easier.5.9k
- When some students are in class and others are attending live online, teachers have unique challenges and opportunities.6.3k
- Instructional videos can help students learn at their own pace and free up time for teachers to support students individually.8.1k
- Replacing your lectures with self-made videos can boost students’ engagement and free you up to work with them directly.11.3k