Looking for the right mix of face-to-face instruction with technology-mediated activities? Find tips and resources for structuring learning across a range of blended-learning models.
- Replacing your lectures with self-made videos can boost students’ engagement and free you up to work with them directly.15.1k
- It can be a challenge to engage students when they’re at school only a few days a week—station rotations and flipping the classroom can help.7.4k
- Instructional videos can help students learn at their own pace and free up time for teachers to support students individually.8.2k
- Implementing this method makes dividing a teacher’s time between students in class and those working at home much easier.6.8k
- Rotation stations allow students to learn in a range of modalities, while making differentiation manageable for one teacher.12.7k
- This differentiation approach frees teachers up to meet students’ needs. The result? Students only tackle material they’re ready for, and all students achieve mastery.4.4k
- When some students are in class and others are attending live online, teachers have unique challenges and opportunities.6.5k