Will Fowler, Programs Director
Learn more about Build SF program participants.
Will Fowler is the Architectural Foundation of San Francisco's programs director and the instructional leader for the AFSF's Build San Francisco (Build SF) program.
Fowler is an educator with more than 20 years of experience in the classroom who has received numerous awards for his work with advanced educational technology and curriculum development
As a middle school teacher, Fowler pioneered the use of advanced visualization technology in his social science program, and his students' work has been showcased at a variety of state and national educational conferences. He is the coauthor of two books on the use of technology in the classroom and continues to advance the use of technology in integrated-studies programs.
Will Fowler wants to hear from you.
Use the comment field below to get in touch with Fowler. Posted questions and comments are forwarded directly to program participants. (Scroll down through existing comments first to see whether your question has previously been answered.) You can also reach Fowler through the Build SF site.Overview
- Overview: Build SF Lessons at a Glance
- How to Draw in 2-D and 3-D
- Conceptualizing the Golf-Hole Design
- How to Build Golf Holes to Scale
- How to Make Blueprints on Presentation Boards
- Using 3-D Software to Render Golf-Hole Designs
- Presenting and Playing the Hole
- A Glossary of Common Build SF Terms
- Troubleshooting Project-Implementation Hurdles
- Alan Sandler, Executive Director
- Will Fowler, Program Director
- Julia Jones, Teacher
More on A New Day for Learning: A Deeper Look into Four Full-Time-Learning Programs