Engage students with this successful approach to integrated studies that combines science, technology, engineering, and math.
- A personally and socially relevant project ties what middle school students study in science class to developments in the world around them.611
- When kids collaborated on making a sensory path for their school, what started as an occupational therapy zone became a welcoming, playful space that benefited all students.2.3k
- Learning challenges that feel relevant and self-directed can boost middle school students’ interest in any class.212
- To encourage kids to reach their fullest potential in math, consider adopting these four mindsets that help every student to thrive.2.9k
- Outdoor learning labs can engage students in hands-on activities, while providing a safer way to attend school in person.2.7k
- By asking students to explore the history of scientific discoveries, we get them to view their world with more wonder—and more skepticism—and condition their minds to think about causes and effects.3.4k