Engage students with this successful approach to integrated studies that combines science, technology, engineering, and math.
- Collaboration, reflection, and healthy competition make for lasting memories when teachers use a novel approach to sustain student interest.101
- High school students can apply lessons from science, technology, engineering, and math classes to a local issue they’re interested in.403
- If we want to close the gender gap in science, we need to look at the invisible forces that shape classroom culture.1.7k
- Outdoor learning labs can engage students in hands-on activities, while providing a safer way to attend school in person.2.4k
- By asking students to explore the history of scientific discoveries, we get them to view their world with more wonder—and more skepticism—and condition their minds to think about causes and effects.3.1k
- Meeting professionals of color in science, technology, engineering, and math can be a game changer for high school students.1.2k