Engage students with this successful approach to integrated studies that combines science, technology, engineering, and math.
- These easy-to-implement strategies can make science, technology, engineering, and math lessons come alive for elementary students.693
- When math lessons emphasize collaboration and exploration over performance, students become more engaged and confident math thinkers.991
- By asking students to explore the history of scientific discoveries, we get them to view their world with more wonder—and more skepticism—and condition their minds to think about causes and effects.2.8k
- By coordinating with families and keeping things simple, K–8 teachers can guide students to engage in meaningful science lessons at home.624
- Educators in K-12 classrooms are exploring unique ways to bridge the gap between math, science, and literacy.1.8k
- Discover information, examples, and tools related to incorporating aspects of the arts, design, and the humanities into STEM-based school activities.6.5k
- Students can develop computer science skills starting in the early grades—even without a computer—in project-based learning and other units.459