Engage students with this successful approach to integrated studies that combines science, technology, engineering, and math.
- Giving students a design challenge—and a compelling reason to delve into complex engineering—makes them more engaged, motivated, and committed to deepening their own understanding.4473
- These engaging activities can teach students in grades three through five about patents, trademarks, copyright, and trade secrets.225
- Incorporating the arts into STEM education helps foster students’ creativity, cognitive development, and content knowledge.2265
- When kids collaborated on making a sensory path for their school, what started as an occupational therapy zone became a welcoming, playful space that benefited all students.2.4k
- To encourage kids to reach their fullest potential in math, consider adopting these four mindsets that help every student to thrive.2.9k
- For many science teachers, TikTok serves as a useful library of inspiration for in-class discussions, experiments, and student inquiry.320
- By asking students to explore the history of scientific discoveries, we get them to view their world with more wonder—and more skepticism—and condition their minds to think about causes and effects.3.6k