Find and share ideas for checking in with students during a project, class, or semester to assess their learning and see if content or instruction needs adjusting.
- The team competition is fierce in this informal assessment activity, in which students have to work together to win.2.1k
- These formative assessment strategies allow teachers to provide targeted feedback that students can use immediately.359
- This tool gives teachers the opportunity to observe students as they work and provide helpful feedback in real time.2174
- The pandemic has revealed—and exacerbated—inequities that hold many students back. Here’s how teachers can help.28.1k
- These techniques guide all students to process course content and then actively demonstrate their learning.21.4k
- Finding out what your students are really learning remains indispensable to teaching. Here’s what teachers are doing to check for understanding online.14.9k