Working together to solve problems and complete projects deepens students' learning and builds collaborative skills. Learn how to design activities to help develop these skills.
- There are many misconceptions about group work in the classroom, but with clear expectations and defined roles, it can be a powerful way to engage students in collaborative learning.142
- Working together on their notes empowers middle and high school students to see how they contribute to constructing meaning in the classroom.844
- Building community in a concurrent teaching model is challenging, but collaborative learning is possible with the right virtual tools.5.2k
- This simple activity helps students practice giving and receiving peer feedback—and gets them out of their desks.9.3k
- The popular Google app facilitates meaningful collaboration for both remote and in-class students.3.7k
- Giving students randomly assigned roles in their group work helps ensure that they all participate.12.2k
- Six factors to consider in designing lessons to help increase student engagement behaviorally, emotionally, and cognitively.24.7k