Edutopia’s Tech Integration Lesson Contest
Blogger Mary Beth Hertz wants to hear your best lesson plans.
So it's time for a little healthy competition here at the Elementary Technology Integration blog.
I have a brand new copy of Steve Johnson's new book, Digital Tools for Teaching: 30 E-tools for Collaborating, Creating, and Publishing across the Curriculum to give away to a lucky reader.
Tell us about a colleague you work with who would benefit from the book and why. Submit your nominee using the form below along with a lesson that integrates technology.
1. Go to the Edutopia Tech Integration Lesson Contest page
2. Fill out all the required fields before January 3rd.
3. On January 7th, we will launch a new page where you'll be able to vote on the winner(s).
4. Criteria for winning will be based on 1) the description of why the nominee would benefit from the book and 2) the innovativeness and creativity of the lesson submitted. Voting will close on January 14th.
5. Winners will be announced on January 15th.
I will publish the 5 lessons with the most votes to this blog, so if you submit a lesson please make sure you are comfortable sharing your work with others. Any published submissions will be labeled as Creative Commons-Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs.
I look forward to reading your lessons!