Bookshelves and study carrels? Digital learning commons? Or something in between? Discover how educators are using and reimagining their school libraries.
- An author studies program focused on Black, Indigenous, and authors of color helps students to both see themselves and learn about different cultures, traditions, and families.582
- When students experiment with ways of classifying books beyond reading levels, they may feel liberated from strict ideas about what they should be reading.1.4k
- A community raised $6 million to construct an innovative 30,000-square-foot facility complete with makerspaces and learning labs.16.1k
- A literacy consultant explains how schools can encourage all students to share the joy of reading.3.3k
- Suggestions for how teachers in all subjects can guide students to learn to love reading, and how parents and administrators can help.9.6k
- Teachers can use remote reading conferences and online library explorations to ensure that students continue to build literacy skills.789