Bookshelves and study carrels? Digital learning commons? Or something in between? Discover how educators are using and reimagining their school libraries.
- An author studies program focused on Black, Indigenous, and authors of color helps students to both see themselves and learn about different cultures, traditions, and families.
- A community raised $6 million to construct an innovative 30,000-square-foot facility complete with makerspaces and learning labs.16.1k
- A literacy consultant explains how schools can encourage all students to share the joy of reading.3.2k
- Teachers can use remote reading conferences and online library explorations to ensure that students continue to build literacy skills.718
- Ten suggestions for how any teacher, teaching any subject can participate in this mission, and how parents and administrators can help.9.8k
- While libraries and makerspaces are both interdisciplinary, resource-filled places of informal learning, each serves distinct purposes for enriching student experience and school culture.980