Discover how students and educators can reduce stress, better regulate emotions, and focus more fully on teaching and learning by tuning into their inner selves.
- Providing students with a quiet spot where they can calm themselves in times of stress helps them develop self-regulation.
- See what happens when students and faculty participate in regular meetings to build trust and promote deeper learning.
- How an art project on making rock sculptures helped a class of first graders settle down and find their focus.
- Get a peek at daily advisory meetings where students build both literacy and social and emotional learning skills in tight-knit groups.
- A Nashville high school striving to close achievement gaps is relying on trauma-informed practices and social and emotional learning—and it’s getting results.