Discover how students and educators can reduce stress, better regulate emotions, and focus more fully on teaching and learning by tuning into their inner selves.
- While checking in on students’ well-being at the beginning of class is important, tending to it throughout the day helps students flourish—socially, emotionally, and academically.9.7k
- Providing students with a quiet spot where they can calm themselves in times of stress helps them develop self-regulation.29.9k
- See what happens when students and faculty participate in regular meetings to build trust and promote deeper learning.20k
- How an art project on making rock sculptures helped a class of first graders settle down and find their focus.19.2k
- Get a peek at daily advisory meetings where students build both literacy and social and emotional learning skills in tight-knit groups.11.9k
- When a teacher noticed her kids fighting at recess, she turned to neuroscience and mindfulness practice to help them take control of their emotions.3.2k