Get tips, techniques, and tools that apply the principles of game design to the learning process -- a dynamic way to engage learners and help educators assess learning.
- When one teacher organized his students into teams of competing barbarians, they embraced learning about ancient Rome.1.3k
- Games that take students on a quest can invigorate social studies and strengthen bonds among learners.3.2k
- Asking students to create their own questions has a powerful impact on learning. Plus, 5 tips to encourage high-quality questions.3.4k
- Students can use games to learn money management and financial decision-making.6k
- Games not only provide fun distractions from the stressors of the pandemic but also can be useful tools for online learning.1.8k
- Check out Edutopia's collection of articles, videos, and resources on using video games, simulations, and gaming concepts in the classroom.5k