Explore videos that showcase evidence-based learning practices in K-12 schools, and see our core strategies and key topics in action.
- Mental HealthADHD can be frustrating for both teachers and students, but coming together to find strategies that work helps your student—and your relationship—blossom.284
- Teaching StrategiesSometimes students give the right answers but still don’t understand the material. Here are a few ways to gain better insights into their learning process.
- Blended LearningThis differentiation approach frees teachers up to meet students’ needs. The result? Students only tackle material they’re ready for, and all students achieve mastery.1.4k
- Learning EnvironmentsImagine a safe space where students with autism can go to calm their bodies and then get back to the business of learning.1M
- The Research Is InRecess is often sacrificed to make room for more academics. The research says that’s a big mistake.203.7k
- Mental HealthA trauma-informed approach ensures that students feel safe, supported, and nurtured—to improve their chances of academic success.129.1k
- Professional LearningHaving staff stand for meetings keeps them quick—15 minutes, max—and efficient.93.9k
- The Research Is InThe science is clear: Drawing beats out reading and writing to help students remember concepts.64k
- Classroom ManagementWhether your class discussions are online or off, hand signals enable students to engage in multiple ways.31.5k
- Social & Emotional Learning (SEL)Students who need extra social and emotional support have a quick check-in with an adult at the start and end of each day.89.3k