Explore videos that showcase evidence-based learning practices in K-12 schools, and see our core strategies and key topics in action.
- Social & Emotional Learning (SEL)Practicing intentional kindness lays the foundation for good academic work. Here’s how to encourage it in a virtual classroom.
- Culturally Responsive TeachingTalking about anti-Asian violence and racial equity is critical in this moment. Here are some ways to begin the conversation in your classroom.175
- MindfulnessThis simple mindfulness activity can help reset your brain when things get chaotic during the school day.1.2k
- Learning EnvironmentsImagine a safe space where students with autism can go to calm their bodies and then get back to the business of learning.1M
- The Research Is InRecess is often sacrificed to make room for more academics. The research says that’s a big mistake.202.9k
- Online LearningBuilding community in a concurrent teaching model is challenging, but collaborative learning is possible with the right virtual tools.3.5k
- ResearchWhen adults support development of teens' executive function skills during the critical years of adolescence, it can have a lifelong impact.1.9k
- Classroom ManagementWhether your class discussions are online or off, hand signals enable students to engage in multiple ways.30.6k
- Mental HealthA trauma-informed approach ensures that students feel safe, supported, and nurtured—to improve their chances of academic success.128.8k
- Project-Based Learning (PBL)New research reveals that when science, reading, and math come together in rigorous hands-on projects, student collaboration, engagement, and achievement can soar.5.5k