Explore education in other parts of the world, and learn how U.S. students connect with students and ideas from beyond their own borders.
- Students learn to empathize with others around the globe while solving real-world problems.
- Daily discussions and team-building activities meet the physical, social and emotional, and spiritual needs of students.
- Experiential learning—like making incense sticks in factory conditions—teaches kids about real social issues.
- A school in India founded on design thinking principles encourages students to be active agents in their own learning.
- Students in India in grades pre-K to 12 use design thinking to create products that address real needs.