Learn about issues related to equalizing access to technology and providing opportunities for all learners to engage in experiences that develop digital literacy.
- Switching from paper to online standardized tests caused significant drops in students’ scores—and vulnerable students were hurt the worst.1.3k
- The pandemic has revealed—and exacerbated—inequities that hold many students back. Here’s how teachers can help.12.5k
- Sugata Mitra's Hole in the Wall project showed that children could teach themselves, and each other, how to use technology.3.3k
- Learn more about the changing landscape of the "digital divide," and explore resources that discuss how to improve digital access and help all students develop digital and media literacy.1.5k
- As a homegrown solution, schools aren't waiting for federal funding. Instead, they are enlisting parents as partners to help close the digital divide.482
- Now that we’ve reached the second decade of the new millennium, how is digital access changing, and what are the implications for schools?907
- New York's School of the Future shares their assessment plans and rubrics, classroom projects, schedules, web links, and other resources to help you implement "authentic" assessment today.820