Join the conversation about edtech, and find info about technology tools that can help address specific teaching and learning goals in the classroom.
- It can be difficult to gauge how effective your online instruction is—using surveys to gather regular student feedback can help.
- When educators at a Washington, DC, high school ditched their lectures and devised a self-paced blended learning model, their students thrived.
- A 2017 study found that cell phones that were turned off and stashed away silently reasserted themselves—distracting working students anyway.
- When students create videos using green screen backgrounds, they can make their thinking visible and explore beyond classroom walls.
- For anyone who’s ever wondered, “How do I get their attention back in a 1:1 environment?”