Update: The event has ended. If you missed it, you can watch a recording on our Facebook Page.
In a world filled with challenges, students who enthusiastically tackle problems and design solutions are needed. Project-based learning is a proven way to engage young people in authentic, relevant, and meaningful ways.
Anyone who cares about effective strategies for learning should join this live special event; those committed to project-based learning will gain information and insights to make the case for this important work.
Students, educators, and researchers will reveal:
- A new body of breakthrough research providing evidence that from second-grade through Advanced Placement classes, project-based learning improves student learning with equitable outcomes.
- Evidence that students from all backgrounds and socio-economic levels alike benefit from project-based learning in all kinds of contexts.
- Examples of how project-based learning can work with virtual remote learning.
- Ways in which college students apply a project-based learning approach after high school.
- Resources and tools for educators to get started or deepen their work.
Be inspired. Be informed. Don’t miss this free, special event.
The event will be recorded, and a link will be emailed after the event to anyone who registered.
The research to be featured during this event was funded by Lucas Education Research, a division of the George Lucas Educational Foundation.
Featured speakers include: