Here are 8 clothing stores, taken from prior community group discussions, that offer discounts online or in store for teachers. The process? Simple! Just mention that you're a teacher to the sales representatives online or in the store and show them an ID.
Clothing stores that offer teacher discounts (Discounts 15% - 20%)
1) Ann Taylor LOFT (www.loft.com)
2) The Limited (www.thelimited.com)
3) Banana Republic (www.bananarepublic.com)
4) New York & Company (www.nyandcompany.com)
5) J.Crew (www.jcrew.com)
6) J. Jill (In store only) (www.jjill.com)
7) Talbots (www.talbots.com)
8) Aerosoles (www.aerosoles.com)
For more places that provide teacher discounts on other items, take alook at our other articles, blogs, and community group discussions.
1) On the Road, on the Cheap: Get Around Without Going Under
2) Educators: You Deserve a Break and a Discount
3) How to Get Free Teaching Materials
4) What companies offer teacher discounts?
5) Perks of Being A Teacher?
6) 8 Weeks of Free Teacher Resources for Back to School
7) 11 Classroom Supply Discounts for Teachers
Do you know of any other businesses that offer teacher discounts? Add to these growing lists by leaving a comment below. Happy savings!
Post updated 7/09/14
This post was created by a member of Edutopia's community. If you have your own #eduawesome tips, strategies, and ideas for improving education, share them with us.