Twenty Things Elementary Kids Will Likely Say in September
1. Do you yell?
2. What time is snack?
3. Is it almost lunch?
4. I'm going to Disney World in May.
5. What is your first name?
6. How old are you?
7. I want my mommy.
8. Is this a healthy snack? (holds up Snickers bar)
9. What do I do now?
10. I need a band-aid.
11. Do we have homework?
12. My lunch pail is leaking.
13. Is it time to go home?
14. I forgot my snack, what do you have for me?
15. I came in a bus 4, but my mom said I should be on bus 7. But I'm really walking home. (Ugh!)
16. Can you guess my middle name?
17. Can I go to the bathroom?
18. My teacher didn't do it that way last year.
19. What do I do with this? (holding paper or tissue)
20. I'm tired! (puts head down)
What else do you expect to hear from your elementary students when school starts again? Please add yours to the comments section below.