Little Angels High School owned by me is a prestigious school of Gwalior with a co-educational student body of nearly 3,000. The school was established by Me and my husband Sunil Olyai .We decided to dedicate our lives to mould our students into world citizens of tomorrow. My son Sameer who is 26 years old has his own Food Industry" Balfours Foods India Pvt. Ltd."
Deriving inspiration from the Holy Writings of Baha'u'llah, the Prophet Founder of the Baha'i Faith (www.bahai.org) the school lays constant emphasis on complete and Quality Education.
Little Angels High School is The FIRST School of Madhya Pradesh to be given an ISO 9001:2000 Certification . Affiliated to CBSE 10+2 level and also offering IGCSE & GCE Qualifications.
To know further about us please browse through our website at www.lahs.org .
WCTQEE - Reg. Director World Council of Total Quality & Excellence in Education
IFCW- International Forum For Child Rights
QCFI- Life Member Quality Circle Forum of India
ISFI- Independent Schools Federation of India
SQCC-Facilitator of Students Quality Control Circles
GNRC- Global Network of Relegions for Children
AIWF- Asian Indian Womens Forum
CGE- Council for Global Education. IEG- International Educators Group. NPA - National Principals Association.
Awards & Honours.
*Been Awarded `Most Popular Personality Amongst Educational Heads'
*Been Awarded Lady of the Month by Dainik Bhaskar .
*Been Selected as Top 15 Achievers of Madhya Pradesh by Times Of India.
* Listed in Times of India Coffee table Book ' Trailblazers ' amongst the Top 15 Achievers of Madhya Pradesh.
* Featured In Zee TV 24Ghante As Top 15 Powered Persons of M.P & Chattisgarh.
*Received Several Awards for Papers Presented at different Educational Forums
* Received Best School in Gwalior Award Twice in a Row.
* Received Best Educationist Award on Womens Day by Dainik Bhaskar.
* Received International Status Award in the field of Education .
* Featured as Top 15 Powered Persons of Madhya Pradesh by Zee TV ( Chattisgarh )
* Awarded By The Chief Minister Of Madhya Pradesh for Being Amongst the Top 20 Leading Business Visionaries of 2010.