I and a BA concentration in Business Management of Equestrian Facilities, also a Bachelor of Architecture and Masters of Architecture. My studies were completed six months before a fire left smoke residue in our home. The chemical used to eradicate the smoke caused severe health issues for all. My youngest was 7 and only 1/2 way through her 1st grade. I had to be her advocate as she had severe lead poisoning and aquired chemical sensitivity. We also provided vocational training on our own by having her show dogs and raise them to expert levels. This was beyond homeschooling. It was a true blend of traditional teachers
Areas of Interest:
transitional education from traditional to online class rooms to incorporate opportunities to live a fuller life with coeducation in vocational skills.