For teacher leaders who want to collaborate with other teachers and motivate colleagues and community with ideas, knowledge, and passion.
- When schools abruptly closed due to Covid-19, teachers figured out how to make remote learning work. This week, as the nation expresses its gratitude, we recap the emotional journey.
- Tips for teaching vocabulary that include letting students select the words, putting away dictionaries, and creating time for talk and play with new terms.
- PD could be more effective if we differentiated it by gauging teachers' readiness, utilizing their interests, involving them in the process, and providing continual assessment opportunities.
- Working in small teams, high school teachers offer each other support and feedback for improving in their work.
- Students do plenty of listening in our classes, but what about reading, writing, and speaking?