For educators of teachers who want to learn about innovative ideas coming out of forward-thinking schools of education.
- Sense of community, collaboration, personalized learning, and reflection remain paramount.388
- Teacher-preparation programs provide educators-to-be with the tools, mentors, and hands-on experience they'll need once they begin their career.10.4k
- Seeking to learn from what happens in the classroom, teacher researchers are innovators, curriculum drivers, agents of school change, and directors of their own professional development.3.1k
- Blogger Elena Aguilar shares an excerpt from her recently released book, The Art of Coaching: Effective Strategies for School Transformation.3.9k
- Preparing teachers to be more well-rounded educators.8.9k
- In the second of three parts, guest blogger Dr. Janice Dole shares the videos she uses to help preservice teachers grasp the nuances of instructing students how to master close reading.1.2k